Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Congratulations Derek and Amber!

Derek and Amber got married a few weeks ago at the Hilton Oceanfront. They live in Iowa, so this was a fun destination wedding for the sweet couple. I met Amber a few weeks before the wedding when she came down to finalize some details, and I knew right away that theirs was going to be a special day: they both love Jesus, and Amber has beautiful taste :) What could be better?!
Here are some of my favorites from the day!

Beautiful Bride!

A Moment of Prayer













Even with the distance, they had their closest friends and family there to celebrate with them.



Derek and Amber have a wonderful example in their parents of marriages that honor the Lord.



































Thank you two so much for allowing me to be a part of your day! I pray God's blessings on your new life together.

2 comments:

Wright-Wallace Photography said...

beyond gorgeous. love the one of the bride alone and the texturing. the colors are so beautiful.

Brianna said...

Wow! I love her taste! And I love, love the photo of her on the beach where you added the texture. Gorgeous!!!