Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meet Baby Logan!

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting someone that I have heard about for a long time, but had never seen. Julie was one of Mark's good friends from highschool, but they hadn't kept in touch much over the years. At some point she and I connected on facebook, but that was it. However, Julie and her husband Kevin just had their first baby, and she sent me a message asking if I would do some newborn pictures. How could I pass up the opportunity to possibly hear some dirt on Mark? (just kidding.. sort of). Of course, I wanted to meet her and baby Logan, and I really love newborn pics. So Julie drove over all the way from Tampa for the pictures! It was a fun morning, and baby Logan was perfect :) I hope you like the photos!




This one's for Kevin!













Thanks for coming all this way for the photos, Julie! It was great to meet you; hopefully we can all get together next time.

No comments: