Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome Baby Ross!

I think that this is probably one of the most special posts I have had the privilege to do. Mark and Kelly have been wonderful friends and neighbors since we moved into this house almost 4 years ago. But just recently the Lord answered their prayers in the form of a little baby they named Ross.

They had just completed the requirements to be eligible for adoption when they found out about little Ross. And in just 12 days he was placed in their arms! I can't imagine - instead of having 9 months to get ready, they had less than 2 weeks! Crazy! But they are (of course) so excited, and are amazing parents already. Ross is sure one loved little boy! And I am thrilled that not only do I get to live next door and watch him grow, but I also get to do it through the lens of my camera. So stay tuned; you'll be seeing a lot more of this little guy on here!





Beautiful Mommy :)










I think this is my favorite shot from the day; it makes me smile.


Mark and Kelly have the teamwork thing down!


Get me dressed!








I love little feet :)


Proud Grandparents (Ross isn't the first grandchild, though he is the first boy!)






Mark and Kelly also wanted to get some shots outside for their birth announcements. Both of them teach at Palm Bay Highschool, and Mark is also the announcer for the school's football team. Not to mention they are huge football (Penn State) fans (they mentioned they already have a Penn State college fund started for Ross. They were joking... I think) :) So, it was pretty easy to come up with a place to do a few shots outside!












Thank you two for the privilege of photographing your precious baby! I am so excited for how the Lord has answered your prayers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome story, beautiful family - God is good!

Love,
Crystal Stinnett

Unknown said...

WOW, beautiful job, and you captured the pure beauty and love Mark and Kelly have for their special little man! val reichart (Mark's sister)