Thursday, April 29, 2010

Congratulations Bret and Kacie!

I'm always really excited when a couple asks me to photograph their wedding, but when Bret and Kacie asked me to capture their wedding day, "excited" is an understatement! I have known Kacie for a couple of years; she is the sister of Alyson, one of my closest friends. So it has been fun to hear about the development of her relationship with Bret... from meeting online, to waiting for him to be able to sell his motorcycle so that he could buy the ring (He is disciplined!)... and then finally the big day arrived!
Their wedding was a simple, sweet event at Kacie's father's church, First Baptist of Longwood. After all of the festivities were over, the couple had planned to have some time to get some extra pictures - I was thrilled! We started at a really pretty spot in Kacie's neighborhood, then headed over to Lake Eola, and then finished at the Gaylord Palms where they were staying the night.
I hope you enjoy the pictures from the day! The slideshow is at the end :)








Since they were going to be honeymooning in Vegas...















Congratulations you two!

No comments: