Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And the winner is...

Ok, so there's no winner... you all guessed it.... eventually. I did have a good laugh in talking to some of you, though! Most figured out what the picture meant right away. But some of you took a bit longer :) The most common assumption was that the picture was showing something that Chris had put in the oven. Ummm, not exactly...
So, to make a long story short, yes, there is going to be another "Baby Billman"!! I am just so, so thrilled. Some of you know how it took us a lot of time and medication to get Chris, so I was really worried that it was going to be difficult again. I just didn't think I could handle going through that twice. But God answered my prayers!
I am not sure how far along I am - I am guessing 5 weeks, give or take a few days. It that is accurate, it would make my due date sometime early-mid May. So, it is still very early, and I know anything could happen. But, I am feeling good - just a bit tired. I have an appointment with my midwife in two weeks, so hopefully she'll be able to help me confirm a due date.
As far as photography goes, I am not planning on letting this slow me down! I have a couple of weddings booked for next spring, but if this pregnancy is anything like when I was pregnant with Chris, then I should be fine - when I was 8 months pregnant with Chris I was on my hands and knees installing wood floors with Mark and up on a ladder painting! The day I gave birth I weeded the lawn!
Anyways, I am just so, so excited. Thank you so much for your prayers!

6 comments:

Carla Jean said...

Oh, Caroline. I am so, so happy for you! Maybe I'm an overly emotional girl (or maybe it's just because God is good...!), but I am tearing up a little... I know I haven't seen you in years and years, but even just from the blog entry or two where you mentioned wanting to get pregnant again and that it was difficult for you the first time around... well, I am just really happy for you. Congratulations on this new blessing in your life. :)

Kaylyn said...

AHH!! SO very excited for you!!!

HappyAutisticMama said...

Congrats!!! I'm so glad it wasn't as long of a struggle this time.

Unknown said...

Congrats Caroline!!! We are so happy for you, and thankful to have found a new friend. Have a great weekend....errol & sam

Maari Christante said...

Horray! Congratulations Caroline. You've been chosen by a great Maker to love another! I'm so happy for you guys.

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

OH MY GOSH!! CONGRATS!!!! I know how much you were wanting more kids!! God is good and it's awesome to see His faithfulness come through with the desire He put in your heart. It's a great testimony to others!