Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Congratulations Erik and Suzanne!

Ever since I started in photography, I have hoped for the opportunity to shoot at the church that I grew up in, the church that my dad helped build, and the church where Mark and I were married. This past weekend, that dream came true! Erik and Suzanne were married in a sweet, simple ceremony at Celebration Lutheran Church up in Jacksonville, with a reception afterwards at a nearby restaurant. It was a special day for everyone there.

My stepmom Sherrie, who owns "From the Heart Flowers and Gifts", did the flowers.




I have known Pastor Kaster since he came to our church when I was about 11! He is the Pastor who married Mark and I.

He wasn't so excited about family pictures...











When we got to the restaurant I remembered that I had some of Chris's toy trucks in my car. They kept this little guy occupied!




1 comment:

HappyAutisticMama said...

These pictures bring back fun memories of your beautiful day. The bride even looks kind of like you and your sisters:-)