Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lewis Kiddos

So when I was in Jacksonville this weekend, I stayed with my sister Kristin and her brood of 8 kids. Chris was a tad overwhelmed by all of the activity! When we got there on Friday, we tried to put him down for a nap in the same room as her 1-year old twins. However, he wouldn't have any of it - he literally screamed for an hour! When I finally caved in and went to get him, the twins were sound asleep! I couldn't believe they had slept through that. Kristin was relieved, though, because she is due to have #9 in a few weeks, and they are planning on the baby sharing the room with the twins.
Fortunately he did settle down and adjust to being around so many kids, and the weekend was a lot of fun. Two of Kristin's girls have the same birthday, but 3 years apart, and it happened to fall on the weekend so we were there for the festivities. They rented a huge bounce house, which all of the kids loved. Except for Chris! He wanted nothing to do with it!
Anyway, here are some pics from the weekend...





Gabe is quite the football player!



Chris loved his new book from Grandma Sherrie, and so did baby Jane!

Of the ten kids in the picture, one is mine, 5 are my sister's (three are missing), and 4 are her brother-in-law's (they have 4 more).


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Great pics Care! So glad you came to visit!

Carla Jean said...

Awwwww, is Gabe playing for the Mandarin Tigers? My sister was a Tiger! I cheered for the Cougars and Lions. Memories...