Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bray and Leslie are engaged!!

Last weekend I had the opportunity to shoot Bray and Leslie's engagement session here in Melbourne. Oh my gosh - it was so much fun! We started out on a dirt road that I'd found, from there headed over to a big empty field, and finished up at the beach. They were wonderful to work with, despite Leslie's claims that they were "nervous" and "not photogenic". Yeah, right! I was in heaven! Usually by the time it gets dark my couples are ready to stop, but these two were willing to stick it out for more... so I got to pull out my video light for some night shots. And I think those were my favorites! Let me know what you think!
And stay tuned... Bray and Leslie are getting married in March in South Carolina. I CAN'T WAIT for their wedding!













4 comments:

Carla Jean said...

The pictures are adorable--they are adorable! The very first one is my favorite. I LOVE the colors.

Leslie Nicole said...

Thanks so much Caroline they turned out fabulous! We couldn't be happier! My favorite is us sitting up against the gate!

Melrose said...

absolutely beautiful...you are a true artist!

Brianna said...

Hi, I came across your blog from Kristin's and I just wanted to comment on how beautiful your pictures are! You are very talented!

Your son is just adorable. I love his curls. Congrats on the pregnancy!