Friday, September 12, 2008

Slideshow!

I am so excited about a new program that I just got that allows me to make custom slideshows! I just created my first one... I still have a lot to learn to figure out all the tricks, but I am pretty pleased with my first attempt :) Also, I must say that I am rather proud of myself for figuring out all the ftp stuff... I am not a computer guru... but I did it! Anyways, this is from David and Erin's engagment session last May. Stay tuned - their wedding is in October!

Edit - Ok, I changed the settings, so now it won't start until you push "play". Much better :)

1 comment:

Melrose said...

oh wow, then I have a major request for you. Can you take a wedding video and do a slideshow before it of dating/engagement photos, and then photos after the video of the first few years? I want to have something made like that for Adam for our anniversary this year and of course I would pay you.